- Unlimited Public Swimming
- Swimming at both Havant and Waterlooville Centres
- £30 Joining Fee
Anyone wishing to attend the swimming pools at Havant and Waterlooville Leisure Centres should familiarise themselves with the following new protocols before they attend:
- Lane swimming sessions will need to be pre-booked via the Horizon app or website.
- Members can email email@example.com for their membership ID number and pin to book sessions.
- Any non-members that wish to use our services on a pay as you go basis should call reception so we may register you and provide you with your log in details so you book and pay online. Waterlooville – 02392 245900, Havant – 02392 476026
- All swimmers should sanitise and/or wash their hands when entering the leisure centre
- At the end of a swim all swimmers will need to make their way to the changing rooms where they can dry off and exit as promptly as possible so we can conduct a clean of the pool side.
- With regards to lane swimming, children are welcome but we do ask the child is capable and strong enough to lane swim in a 25M pool for a large % of the 45 minute session and that they are supervised by a swimming adult. Any child under the age of 16 will be subject to a swim test if the lifeguard feels they are not a competent
If customers do not cancel their gym, swim, toning class or exercise session within 3 hours of it starting, they will receive one strike on their account.
The 1st and 2nd strike will stay on your account for 6 weeks. Once the member has 3 strikes they cannot pre book for 7 days.
Customers must sign in at reception or via the kiosk or turn style where present BEFORE every gym, swim and class session. Thank you for your co-operation.
|Adult Swim||Age 16 - 59||£4.60|
|Child Swim||Under 16 (3 - 15 years)||£3.60|
|Senior Swim||Over 60||£3.60|
|Student Swim||ID required||£3.60|
|Additional Needs Swim||One carer admitted free||£3.60|
|Hire a Lane||Per 30 mins, max 4 per lane||£11.00|
|Aqua Aerobics||45 minute class||£6.30|
|Waterworks||45 minute class||£6.30|
|Adult Swim||Age 16 – 59||£5.20|
|Child Swim||Under 16 (3 – 15 years)||£4.00|
|Senior Swim||Over 60||£4.00|
|Student Swim||ID required||£4.00|
|Additional Needs Swim||One carer admitted free||£4.00|
|Hire a Lane||Per 30 mins, max 4 per lane||£12.00|
|Aqua Aerobics||45 minute class||£6.80|
|Waterworks||45 minute class||£6.80|
Select a leisure centre you would like to view.
|Havant||Monday to Friday||6:00am||10:30pm|
|Havant||Saturday and Sunday||7:30am||9:30pm|
|Waterlooville||Monday to Friday||6:00am||10:30pm|
|Waterlooville||Saturday and Sunday||7:30am||9:30pm|
"I just wanted to thank all the management and staff at Horizon leisure centres ( Havant and Waterlooville). I have really appreciated the efforts you have all gone to to keep us all safe. The centres are spotless... and all the staff are very helpful. I started when my children were babies ( now in their 20s )…. They were both reluctant swimmers and thanks to your wonderful teachers they became club/ county swimmers. I found my love of swimming myself through the adult swim class on Thursday am at Havant and after retiring became a Platinum member. The post COVID arrangements for swimmers has been fantastic with use of app to book sessions....I appreciate all you are doing to keep us all active."Karyn, Platinum Member
"I went for my first swim today and first visit to Horizon for what must be 25 years!
Wow! I am impressed. The app is brilliant, all my email enquiries have been answered promptly, lovely lady on the phone to get my PIN the other week, the helpfulness of the staff when I arrived today and didn’t know where I was going, the cleanliness of everything, the way the pool lanes were organised, the professionalism of all staff encountered face to face and over email. And all great value for money!
It has made me decide I won’t be going back to my original leisure club when they reopen because quite frankly your high standards put them to shame.
Thank you for all the hard work and efforts to help keep us visitors / members fit and healthy. I can only imagine the hard work that’s gone into reopening".Deborah Cooper