Community Discount Card
How Does It Work?
Everyone deserves access to physical activity and wellbeing opportunities. That’s why we’ve partnered with Havant Borough Council to offer a special discount scheme, which could provide you with a 40% discount on our activities and services.
If Your Eligible You will recieve
- Main sports hall for team or family activities
- Swimming sessions
- Crèche facilities
- Table Tennis
- Casual gym sessions (not memberships)
- Oceans Of Play soft play
To be eligible, you should be receiving at least one of the following:
- Income Support
- Employment Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- Pension Credit
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Housing benefit
- Council Tax Benefit
- Disability Allowance
- If you receive working tax credit, child tax credit and have an NHS tax credit exemption certificate, you need to provide an award notice from HM Revenue & Customs issued within the last 12 months and ensure that your NHS tax credit exemption certificate is still valid
- If you’re a full-time student aged 18 or older, you need to provide a letter from your college or university confirming your full-time attendance. Student ID or NUS cards will not be accepted as proof.
How do I sign up?
Apply online and submit proof of identification. Once processed, you’ll receive a Horizon Leisure Discount Card. Just bring your card whenever you visit the centre to enjoy your discount!
Contact us today