WIN A CAR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This competition is promoted by Horizon Leisure Centres whose registered address is Havant Leisure Centre, Civic Centre Road, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2AY. In these terms and conditions (the ‘Rules’) Horizon Leisure Centres shall be referred to as ‘Horizon’.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The competition prize is a Hyundai i10, supplied by Richmond Hyundai of Farlington, Portsmouth (the ‘Prize’). The prize includes delivery, first registration fee, number plates and 12 month’s road fund licence.
- The prize does not include fuel, servicing, extra specifications beyond those that are standard for this model, or car insurance.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- This competition is open only to fully paid-up Platinum Members of Horizon (whether based at Havant or Waterlooville Leisure Centres) and aged 18 years or over and who remain fully paid-up Platinum Members of Horizon until midnight on the closing date.
- Employees of Horizon and Richmond Hyundai, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition throughout the duration of the campaign are not eligible to participate.
- To enter the competition, fill in an official Horizon ‘Win a New Hyundai i10’ Card and place the completed card in the clearly marked ‘Win A Car’ box situated on the Reception Desk in the Gym at either Havant or Waterlooville Leisure Centres. You can also refer a friend online via the ‘Win a New Hyundai I10’ page on the Horizon Leisure Centre website by filling out the refer a friend form.
- Entrants must repeat this process for each new referral. Horizon Sales staff will contact all referrals with a view to converting them into Platinum Members (minimum 12-month contract) and each new member who signs up will be recorded against the relevant referral Member’s name.
- For each referral that is signed up there will be a separate entry made in the draw for the member. For example, if a member refers 3 friends or family members he/she will have 3 entries made in the draw.
- The winner will be drawn from entrants who refers friends or family onto a minimum 12-month Platinum Membership at Horizon Leisure Centres between 0.01am on 1stJuly 2019 and 23.59pm on 30th September 2019.
- The Prize winner will be drawn at random and the draw will be conducted by the Chief Executive, Horizon Operations Manager and at least 2 other members of staff and at least 2 independent witnesses.
- The winning entrant will be contacted within ten (10) working days of the closing date of the competition (the “Prize Notification”). Should Horizon be unable to contact the winner, then Horizon reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner, selected in the same manner as the original Prize winner.
- The prize must be accepted and collected in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. If the winning entrant is unable or unwilling to accept and collect the Prize in the manner set out in the Prize Notification, Horizon may disqualify the winning entrant and select an alternative winning entrant in the same manner as the original Prize winner.
- Horizon may request evidence of age or any other applicable eligibility criteria from entrants before awarding the Prize.
- Horizon reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it reasonably believes that an entrant does not meet any applicable eligibility criteria set out in these Rules.
- All competition entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by Horizon or its agencies to be posted on Horizon’s media channels or the media channels of its agencies.