These are our Pay As You Go membership terms and conditions. For general membership terms and conditions click here.
Pay As You Go Terms & Conditions
Membership management services provided by BOROUGH OF HAVANT SPORT AND LEISURE TRUST. Registered office address: Havant Leisure Centre, Civic Centre Road, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2AY.
1. This agreement is an agreement between you and Horizon Leisure Centre. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the declaration section of this web sign up process.
2. Your online account starts immediately.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the booking chosen.
4. Payment is due and payable immediately on execution of the booking and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us or on the valid exercise of your statutory cancellation rights, as set out in clause 1 of the Principal Terms above.
5. If any payment is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay Horizon (i) an initial administration fee of £20; and (ii) any and all further reasonable costs incurred by Horizon in recovering the due charges from you, including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us. Horizon rights to recover these costs shall be in addition to and without limitation of our rights or those of Horizon which may exist notwithstanding the terms of our Agreement.
6. You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the Customer Details provided.
7. This agreement allows you to book 2 days prior to a chosen activity.
8. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Leisure Centre and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided we give you reasonable advance notice of the change.
9. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the Leisure centre Rules (i.e. stealing or other criminal activities or non-compliance with Rules of Membership e.g. Conduct within the facility and the customer charter). In this event you will not be liable to pay any further Payments, provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.
You will be redirected to our secure payment gateway provider to complete your sign up.
Horizon Leisure Centres News Flash
CUSTOMER NOTICE – Update to Crèche Booking
Following feedback from members who use our Crèche at Havant and Waterlooville Leisure Centres, from 3rd January 2023, we will be amending the maximum booking time to 1.5 hours, instead of 2 hours. We anticipate that this change will allow more parents/carers to make the most of our crèche service. Our booking facility will be updated with these changes in the New Year.