IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, THE CRECHE WILL RE-OPEN ON 12TH APRIL 2021.
- The Crèche is open Mon – Fri 9.00am – 12.30pm.
- Slots of 30 minutes, 60 minutes and 90 minutes will be available for booking on a first come first serve basis via the Horizon app.
- Staff arrive at 8:45 to make sure the safety checks are done and everything in the crèche is clean and ready to go.
- We aren’t letting parents into the crèche to drop off/collect at the moment due to ensuring we are keeping the setting as clean and safe as possible.
- Please be aware that all children entering the crèche will be expected to hand sanitise.
- Please note there is no ‘Help with swimming’ service at this time.
New to the crèche?
- There is a sign-up form that parents need to read and sign on first visit to the crèche.
- We advise new customers to arrive 10- 15 minutes before you are booked in, this is to ensure all paper work is completed and any questions you may have are answered.
- Our crèche manager will be meeting parents outside the crèche door.