Classes in the centre will resume from 17/5/21.
Group exercise classes will take place at both Havant and Waterlooville. The large sports hall at Havant will be used for all fitness classes in the first phase of reopening. Being considerably more spacious than the fitness studios they will be able to accommodate more attendees and at the recommended safe distance of 3 metre squared.
Anyone considering attending a group exercise class should familiarise themselves with the following protocols.
- So we can control capacity numbers classes will need to be pre-booked via the Horizon app or website. Alternatively you can phone the relevant Leisure Centres to book a class:
Havant Leisure Centre 023 9247 6026
Waterlooville Leisure Centre 023 9224 5900
Platinum Members and Leisure Card holders can book classes 7 days in advance. Pay-as-you-go users can book classes 48 hours in advance with payment.
You will need a membership ID (which is different from the number showing on your card) and a PIN number. Members can email firstname.lastname@example.org for this information. Non-Members should phone the centres to be registered for an account.
- You must inform Horizon 6 hours before if you are unable to make a class. If you do not you may be charged for the class or receive a strike.
- Class attendees should bring their own water as our water fountains will be out of action
- You will be expected to wash and/or sanitise your hands upon entering the Leisure Centre
- We will not be providing mats; please be sure therefore to bring your own
- There will be no sharing of equipment allowed e.g. yoga blocks, dumbbells
- We will respectively ask that all attendees leave promptly through the exit indicated at the end of the class so that we can prepare for the next class.