Take advantage of quality childcare while you work out
Exciting news – Waterlooville Leisure Centre has opened a safe, friendly and creative place for your children to play, learn and be entertained with toys, arts and crafts and interactive games.
If you want the chance to take part in one of our fantastic group exercise classes, have a gym session, enjoy a swim, or simply relax over coffee with friends, we have trained staff on hand in the crèche to look after your little ones.
Waterlooville Leisure Centre Crèche Opening Times
Our crèche facilities are open to members and non-members every Monday to Friday, 9am to 12.30pm. Please be aware that pre-booking is essential.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All of our Early Years Crèche Assistants have at least a Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare, along with up-to-date Paediatric first aid qualifications.
- Online bookings have opened. You can book a place via our website by clicking the ‘Book Online’ button. You can also make a booking by calling our Reception team on 02392 245900.
- Platinum members can use the crèche service for free and have 7 days booking rights.
- The charge for non-members is £1.80 per half an hour session, per child. Non-members have 2 days booking rights.
- The maximum length of time that a child can attend the crèche is two hours per day.
- The crèche is suitable for children aged six years and under.
If you have any questions about our crèche, please call our Reception team at Waterlooville Leisure Centre on 02392 245900. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Customer Relations team will respond to your enquiry.